Courtney: The ZARA Sale > My Bank Account

Saturday, August 13, 2016

The ZARA sale totally disrespected my bank account. Left it bruised and battered. Took a aluminium baseball to its knees and crippled it. But hey I got some amazing pieces at bargain prices so I'm happy! Lool. It makes a change, my bank account being abused to make me happy rather than me being abused (at work) to make it happy. Me: Am I taking this analogy too far? Brain: Little bit, yeah. Moving on.

Anyone who knows me will know that 'Money off' is my mantra, 'Sale' is my siren song and 'Bargain' is... basically I LIVE for a good deal - my Mum says I get it from my Nan lol - and this was pretty much as good as it gets. Did anyone else see it though?? It was enough to make me drool! Lool. Scroll down to see what I purchased (just FYI, you might want to get yourself a cup of tea, you might be scrolling for a while lol.)

P.S. I gather (from quickly googling "ZARA haul") that you're supposed to put a little description of each item and say how much you love it but I've just included the wonderfully concise description from the ZARA website and the price to let the splendour of the items (and the prices) speak for themselves - translation: I'm lazy and uninspired. Anyway, once you've seen how many items there are you'll be applauding my decision lool.

P.P.S. No one tell my Mum how much I bought. Seriously. #StillLivingAtHome lol 




JACQUARD PAJAMA STYLE TROUSERS £12.99            JACQUARD PRINT KIMONO £17.99


METALLIC FAUX LEATHER TOP £5.99 EACH


BODYSUIT WITH LOW CUT BACK £3.99       STRIPED CROSSOVER V-NECK BODYSUIT £5.99 


DRESS WITH LAYERED TOP £15.99                  LONG PRINTED DRESS £12.99 


LONG DRESS £12.99                                 PLATFORM SANDALS £9.99 


            EXTRA LONG SHIRT £7.99               PAJAMA STYLE TROUSERS £5.99 


CROPPED FRILLED TOP  £3.99                                 CONTRAST SATIN TOP £5.99


CROPPED SWEATSHIRT £5.99 EACH


     WRAP MINI SKIRT £7.99                     MIDI POPLIN SKIRT £9.99


                SHORT JUMPSUIT 9.99                      STRAIGHT DRESS W. FAUX LEATHER PIPING £9.99


RIBBED STRAPPY DRESS £9.99                         CONTRAST MATERIAL CLUTCH £5.99


                        RIBBED TUNIC WITH SLITS £7.99                   EMBOSSED CLUTCH £5.99
                        
 
       PRINTED TROUSERS £7.99        FRINGED FLAT LEATHER SANDALS £9.99 


TRICOLOUR JACQUARD DRESS £9.99          DRESS WITH FRILL AT THE BACK £7.99


       POPLIN JUMPSUIT £12.99                               BODYSUIT WITH BACK DETAIL £5.99


      FLAT PLATFORM LACE-UP SHOES £6.99                    DREAM CATCHER EARRINGS £4.99


          MEDIUM BACKPACK £12.99                                  HALTER NECK JUMPSUIT £9.99


RUSTIC TOP WITH SLITS £7.99                              FRINGED FLAT SHOES £12.99




If you made it all the way to the bottom, I salute you! Stay tuned for outfit posts featuring some of the items! Lots of love,


Courtney .x.




All photos soured from www.zara.com








You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe