Courtney: SpArKLe!

Tuesday, January 06, 2015






Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Vintage via eBay
Pants: Missguided
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Vintage

Happy New Year, folks! *Sparkle sparkle!* I think Saffron's awesome idea of shooting with sparklers was perfect for the holiday season. :D I have quite a collection of vintage shirts like this (my sister calls them granny shirts lool), courtesy of eBay. I'm always browsing the vintage section of eBay when I've got a spare moment, you can get some really good bargains. While I recognise I am wearing something my Nan would wear, they're so easy to style and I love them! Seriously considering raiding her wardrobe now... Lovin' Ya Loads,

Courtney .x.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the blazer & Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are great and so flattering on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee those trousers! Need to get me a pair of leopard print paaants!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe