Saffron: Grey Coat

Saturday, November 22, 2014

 

 

                                      
 
                                   


Coat: H&M
Necklace: Topshop
Earrings: Primark
Shoes: ASOS
Jeans: Primark
Bag: Topshop
Scarf: Primark
Top: Primark

Hi guys, thought I would try something new with the editing of my pictures, I think I might have gone a bit overboard but oh well. I have been living in this coat, I actually bought it twice but returned it the first time. It was a bit too big and I was super skint at the time, but when I saw it again and in the perfect size I knew it was fate, I had to have it, and thus began our love affair. I'm thinking about doing a blog post about winter coats as I own so many. I might as well share my obsession with coats with the world. Anyway I'm going to go now before I get any weirder and turn into that person you cross the road to avoid. Have a lovely weekend.

Saffron x 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe