Saffron: 180

Sunday, July 27, 2014






Gilet: Zara
T-shirt: Primark
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Primark
Rucksack: Primark
Sunglasses: ASOS
Necklaces: H&M, Primark

Hi guys, just a quick one. I can't remember where I wore this, although I can not imagine it would have been anywhere fancy. I think I got this T-shirt from the men's section of Primark, I love looking in the men's section for t-shirts they always have the best ones and I love an oversized tee. I am currently in love with these shoes, they're simple and so comfy, and they have not come off my feet since I bought them. However they have two buckles each so no quick getaways with these ones. Anyway hope you all have a lovely weekend. 


Saffron x

P.S. If anyone gets the post title we will be friends forever.




You Might Also Like

7 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe