Courtney: 18

Friday, April 04, 2014








Jacket: ASOS
T-shirt: Primark
Jeans: eBay
Boots: New Look
Bag: Vintage
Necklace: Primark
Rings: ASOS & eBay

Ahh, how I wish I was 18 again. Time goes by so fast. Lol.

This tee reminds me of something Saffron would wear (check out THIS POST). I like to steal borrow from her style coz it's so freaking awesome! I wore this to a family gathering celebrating my Auntie's 50th birthday. We had great fun, eating cupcakes and dancing to old classics!

I am soo in love with this blazer! I love the 80's style, the length, the fact that it's monochrome, it is perfection. ASOS is taking all of my money.

Love, Courtney .x.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This outfit <3 I am LOVING your jeans xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. jacket is perfection ugh <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look defo suits you! Love the jeans x

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! That jacket is to die for, so sharp sleek and chic! x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is everything!! I probs wouldn't have thought to style it like but you just look the bomb.com! Loove! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe