Courtney: Da Bomb(er)!

Friday, December 20, 2013








Jacket: Cat Boot Sale (£5!!)
Jumper: Primark
Jeans: Vintage & Customised
Boots: H&M
Satchel: Primark
Necklace: ASOS
Bracelet: H&M


I'm continuing my run of lame titles lol. On the day I wore this, Saff and I were meant to go to a beauty auction. A friend of a friend organised it, and it sounded really good, but it was an unmitigated disaster, we got sooo lost! LoL.

I'm carrying on the 90's vibe that Saffron started on our blog lol. When I got these jeans they were straight leg, so I tapered them, and distressed them. I love customising things, cos I feel like buying these in a shop would be like £50, and all they cost me was £13.50, and a bit of time! And I'm addicted to high-waisted jeans lol, but I think they just really flatter my shape.

LOVE THIS BOMBER JACKET! I love the shape, I love the fit, but most of all I love the orange lining! LoL. I've wanted one for a while, so when Saffron and I spotted this one at a car boot sale, I was so happy! And I didn't even have to haggle lol.

Do you like bomber jackets? And the 90's trend?


Love, Courtney .x.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! We always read them, we love to hear from you!

Subscribe